expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Translate

sábado, 23 de novembro de 2013

Getting to know people activity


Questions we usually make when we meet someone.

 

 

- What is your name?

My name is ....................

 

- Do you have a nickname?

                                 Afirmativa:Yes, I do. My nickname is..........

Negativa: No, I don't.

 

- How old are you?

I'm .......years old.

 

- What do you do (for a living)?

I'm a student, I'm a doctor etc.

 

- What is your favorite color / song / food / book / movie?

- My favorite color is blue.

- My favorite song is forever young.

- My favorite food is salad, rice, beans, pasta, meat, fried eggs, steak / beef, chicken, ham=presunto, pork ribs=costela de porco, fish, salmon, sausage=linguiça.

- My favorite book is "The little prince"

- My favorite movie is "Romeo and Juliet"

 

- What kind of movie do you like?

I like comedy movies (Shrek) / romantic (Titanic) / action (Fast and furious) thriller (Dracula) / horror (Frankenstein) / adventure / crime etc. 

 

- What do you study (college) / What grade are you in (high school)?

I study Letras (college) / I'm in the first / sophomore year of high school.

 

- Where do you live?

I live in Salvador...........

 

- What is your address?

My address is........

 

- What is your phone number?

My phone number is ...............

 

- Do you speak portuguese?

Afirmativa: Yes, I do.

Negativa: No, I don't.

or Just a little.

 

- Are you single or married?

I'm single / I'm married.

 

 

- Have you ever been to Italy?

Afirmativa: Yes, I have.

Negativa: No, I have not.

 

- Where were you born?

I was born in Salvador.

 

- Do you have brothers and sisters?

Yes, I do. I have two brothers and one sister.

No, I don't. I'm an only child.

 

- Do you have a boyfriend / girlfriend?

Yes, I do.

No, I don't.

 

- Do you like sports?

Yes, I do.

No, I don't.

 

- What do you like to do (in your free time)? / What are your hobbies?

I like (to dance) / I like (dancing)

 

I like (to cook) / I like (cooking)

 

I like (to swim) / I like (swimming)

 

I like (to study) / I like (studying)

 

I like (to collect comic books=Gibis) / I like collecting comic books)

I like (to play soccer / cards=baralho / dominoes/ video games / volleyball) / I like (playing soccer / video games etc.)

 

I like (to eat a lot) / I like (eating a lot)

 

I like (to go to the beach) / I like (going to the beach)

 

I like (to sing) / I like (singing)

 

I like (to watch TV) / I like (watching TV)

 

I like (to go to the movies/theater) / I like (going to the movies/theater)

 

I like (to paint) / I like (painting)

 

I like (to read books) / I like (reading books)

 

I like (to play the piano) / I like (playing the piano)

 

I like (to go out with friends) (hang out with friends) / I like (going out with friends) (hanging out with friends)

 

I like (to take a walk) / I like taking a walk)

 

I like (to take a shower) / I like (taking a shower)

 

I like (to surf) / I like (surfing)

 

I like (to go shopping) / I like (going shopping)

 

I like (to ski) / I like (skiing)    

 

I like (to flirt) / I like (flirting)

 

I like (to kiss) / I like (kissing)

 

I like (to ride a bicycle / bike / a horse) / I like (riding a bicycle etc.)

 

I like (to make friends) / I like (making friend)

 

I like (to talk on the phone) / I like talking on the phone)

 


Now work in pairs using as many as possible those question above and take notes of five questions your classmate answers to you and then you should tell his/her answers to the teacher when asked.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário